Rebaioli SpA, boasting a decades-long presence on the market and aware of its role and responsibilities within the social and economic community, wants to stand out also for its commitment to Social Responsibility, promoting the search for improvement of people’s working conditions and respect for their dignity and freedom.
This commitment translates into considering:
- their Employees, as a strategic resource, guaranteeing respect for their rights and promoting their professional and personal development;
- Suppliers, as a partner, not only for the realization of corporate activities but also for Social Responsibility;
- Customers, as a fundamental element of the Company’s success, working for their satisfaction even in the context of Social Responsibility;
- dialogue with stakeholders, as an element contributing to the consolidation of a culture that respects the rights and dignity of all workers.
To achieve this goal, Rebaioli SpA, already certified in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001, BS OHSAS 18001, UNI EN ISO 14001 and UNI CEI ISO 50001 standards, has decided to achieve the certification of its own Corporate Social Responsibility Management System SA8000.
To make it possible to report any situation deemed to be at risk for the SA8000, Rebaioli S.p.A. has created the downloadable form RS02, which can be completed and sent directly (also anonymously) via:
REPORT TO REBAIOLI S.P.A.
- ordinary mail to: Rebaioli S.p.A. Via degli Artigiani, 30 – 25047 DARFO B.T. (BS);
- insertion of the RS02 form filled in the company mailbox;
- verbal communication to the Workers’ Representative for Social Responsibility (RLRS) Mr. Diego Patroni Tel. +39.345.2358375
- transmission of the RS02 module by fax to the number: +39.0364.531613;
- mail to: email@example.com
- direct sending via the link REPORT.
The RS02 Module can also be forwarded to the Certification Body: CISE* (Center for Innovation and Economic Development) – C.so della Repubblica, 5 – 47121 Forlì (FC) -Tel. +39 0543 38214 – Fax +39 0543 38219 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RS02 Module can also be forwarded to the Accreditation Body: SAAS (Social Accountability Accreditation Services) – 15 West 44th Street, 6th Floor, New York NY10036 Tel (212) 684 1414 Fax (212) 684 1515 – email: email@example.com
*CISE (Certification Body) has created an online platform, called Participatory Monitoring SAW (Social Accountability Watch), which can take advantage of the active participation of the various stakeholders. Those who register on the platform will be considered as a monitor: they will be able to make reports, acquiring the right to receive a feed-back about the outcome of their report.